THE SKY TEC® POWER CARVER
WHY THE SKY TEC® POWER CARVER?
• Have you ever wondered how to maintain or, even better, constantly develop the ski/snowboard specific muscles throughout the year?
• Would you like to learn a modern carving technique in the fastest, easiest, safest and the most efficient way even before you go to a slope?
• Would you like to progress to your next level in skiing/snowboarding?
• Would you like to amaze all your ski/snowboard buddies at the beginning of the next season with your stylish modern carving?
• Would you like to find a facility where your kids can develop and maintain ski/snowboard racing skills under supervision of the experienced ski/snowboard instructors?
• Have you ever wanted to rip through the gates on GS or Slalom course?
• Would you like to just keep fit without exercising on boring regular fitness equipment?
• Did you have a ski or snowboard accident and need some specific ski rehabilitation?
• Would you like to avoid the aches and pains you suffer after your first day on the slopes?
• Would you like to significantly reduce the chance of classic ski/snowboard injuries?
• Have you ever wanted to try skiing or snowboarding without spending a fortune on clothing, equipment and travel; where the risk of injury is minimized;
As a rule, traditional sports trainers are created so that the trainer works against the force they create. We lift weights and contract springs. This is no traditional gym trainer !
The SkyTec POWER CARVER® uses neither springs nor weights but powerful motorized drives, controlled by modern electronics reacting to the data coming from the skis or board. The trainer imitates the same centrifugal forces, which are applied to the skier or snowboarder skiing on the ski slope. So in effect as the skier begins to move on the machine he must control his speed and turning just as a skier going downhill does.
While you practice you can see all the information about your training on the large projected screen. The screen displays: the forces applied, the virtual speed, the slope steepness, the energy spent etc. More than that, a skier or boarder can see him- or herself on the screen - a silhouette imitates his actions. The instructor can repeatedly correct all aspects of your basic technique while adding different types of turns that will have you longing for some real snow to try them out.
And finally, there's the fun challenge of skiing or boarding through the slalom and giant slalom courses projected onto the big screen. Compare your times with the other skiers and improve your personal best with each lesson. Your muscles, exhausted after a 30 minute training session, will remind you that it is not simply a video game!
The SkyTec Power Carver greatly speeds up the training process for both for the intermediate and advanced skiers, while strengthening the specific muscles required for your sport. Hey some keen skiers are already skiing year round! Here is the opportunity to hone your reflexes and to refine elements of your technique in varying conditions with the minimal risk of injury and the undivided attention of an instructor.
WE ONLY USE THE LATEST PROVEN TECHNOLOGY AND INNOVATIONS TO TEACH OR IMPROVE YOUR TO SKI OR SNOWBOARD TECHNIQUE. ANOTHER SOUTH AFRICAN FIRST!
CALL IN AT THE SKI DECK® IN FERNDALE AND SPEAK TO OUR EXPERT INSTRUCTORS, SEE A CLASS IN ACTION AND SEE FOR YOURSELF THE WONDERFUL ADVANTAGES OF THE SKI DECK®.
THE NEW ADDITIONAL STATIC SLOPE (WHEN AVAILABLE) ALLOWS YOU TO ADD 15 - 20 MINUTES TO EACH LESSON ABSOLUTELY FREE.